Dynamiclinq is no longer updated, please click here to visit LSArt.nl
Menu: <a href="http://dynamiclinq.blogspot.com/">Home </a> | <a href="http://dynamiclinq.blogspot.com/search/label/Art/">Art </a>| <a href="http://dynamiclinq.blogspot.com/search/label/Games/">Games </a>| <a href="http://dynamiclinq.blogspot.com/search/label/Video/">Videos</a><br />You do not have the Flash plugin installed to view the file correctly. You may download the plugin from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

2007-05-29

Max Payne 2 Comic Novel

For the people who think back at Max Payne 2 with nostalgic feelings:
>Here's the solution<.

The whole comic story in one PowerPoint Slide!

14 comments:

  1. thanx so much I was looking for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using powerpoint 2003 and this slideshow doesn't work quite well. I'm not sure if it's my computer, the file, or my computer. When the slideshow starts I double click the white screen that starts with it and the sound starts with the first slide after the 'Manor' intro. The sound stops by the second slide though. What's the deal? How can I fix this.

    Top stuff, by the way, excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx man, Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. Loved to get this classic in-game comic. But what´s with the audio =S. Filesize is huge but can´t here a thing with Office 2003´s Powerpoint software.

    Any hints since i loved music and voiceacting also =(.

    Cheers !
    and kudos for who ever made this !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn it, forgot. You can reply to me at juissimies@gmail.com if you please like to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Likwit_Snake your work is awesome, I really wanted to have the comic, if you have made the pps of the first game please post it, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, excelent work, man. That's what I was looking for. But, after all, I prefere the ending, where Mona dies. Have you got that one too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can someone tell me what preferred program I should use to make this thing run smoothly and where I could download it.I know I need a slideshow program but would Wordperfect presentation work or do I need something else? Write me at my hotmail, crimson_knight_7.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks dude... Thanks a lot... i looking for that everywhere...;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. why the fuck r u thanking ??
    this is crap ,, sound doesn't work ,, without it full shit

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE THANK FOR THE STORY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE VAVÄ°YA

    ReplyDelete